May 3

Say what? Online school for the rest of the year? 😫

Hello everyone!  If you are like me you are 😪about regular school being cancelled for the rest of the year.

See if you can understand my emoji version of what life is like for me now.

Today is another day away from the Knowitalls, that is what I 📞 my 👨‍🎓️. I really miss my 👨‍🎓️. 👥⬅️ have to do online learning since the Covid1️⃣9️⃣ 🦟 has taken over. I miss ▶️ 4️⃣ ⏹️, ▶️ Bump ➕ 💓 Bryson ➕ I miss just 👀 all of the kids. I miss 🗣️ with ➡️👥 ➕ learning 🆕 things. I 🔮 that this 🔚 🔜 ➕ 👥⬅️ 🥫 get 🔙 to normal. During 👥⬅️ shelter in place ⏱️ I have 👤📖 a lot of great 📚️. I have been 👤📖 Gregor the Overlander to my 👨‍🎓️ ➕ 👥⬅️ ❤️ Suzanne Collins. My husband ➕ I have ⚙️ on getting 👥⬅️ 🛥️ ready for the 🛥️ season. 👥⬅️ ❤️ ➡️ to the San Juans ➕ ➡️ 🛥️. 👥⬅️ have also been 🏢 a garage. What do ➡️👤 miss from 🏫? What kinds of things are ➡️👤 ⚙️ on now? How has your 🧬 changed since 👥⬅️ have had shelter in place?

Here is the word version.

Today is another day away from the Knowitalls, that is what I call my students. I really miss my students. We have to do online learning since the Covid19 virus has taken over. I miss playing 4 square, playing Bump and beating Bryson and I miss just seeing all of the kids. I miss talking with them and learning new things. I hope that this ends soon and we can get back to normal. During our shelter in place time, I have read a lot of great books. I have been reading Gregor the Overlander to my students and we love Suzanne Collins.

My husband and I have worked on getting our boat ready for the boating season. We love to go to the San Juans and go boating. We have also been building a garage.

What do you miss from school? What kinds of things are you working on now? How has your life changed since we have had shelter in place?

Well, how did you do?  Were you able to understand the emoji version?

Please leave a comment with emojis! 🤩

Posted May 3, 2020 by jnovy22 in category Uncategorized

1 thoughts on “Say what? Online school for the rest of the year? 😫